Did you know that updating your kitchen can add 10% - 15% value to your home. With a budget and a plan you can enjoy the update of your kitchen as well as benefit from its growth in value in your home when it comes time to sell. It’s a win win.
If you are tired of your old kitchen, in need of a facelift to bring it up to date.
If you simple want to strip it all and start again, or keep the “bones” but bring it up to date.
We can help.
Our Unboxed packages are your solution.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After your order is placed, a Starter Kit is Mailed to you via Post (International clients will receive this via Courier).
The starter kit is filled with goodies to get you started to enable us to get all of the information we need from you in order to give you the best design advice and tips going forward. This acts as our consultation period but gives you time and direction to complete all the necessary fields of what you are wanting to achieve in your space. This box will have everything you need to compile all of this in your home and in your own time.
After this stage is complete, you will send us back all of your information ; via email or Post / email (UK & Mainland) and we will get the design process started. We will work on your designs and send you the final designs for you to implement yourself.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE IN THE END?
- A starter kit package posted to you to get you started with some amazing goodies within.
- A Full Mood/ Sample board of your space showing style, colour & actual finishes
- A floor plan layout (fully scaled) showing you exact unit sizes and placements. This also includes styling of shelves etc. with your existing decor items and new ones as well.
- A full detailed shopping list (with links). Online fitters and shops Targeted to your location. This is all within your budget given. This can be built around a bespoke kitchen (higher end) or flat pack versions (lower end)
- A full report
- Full set of elevations showing unit sizes , placements , finishes, internals etc
- We even specify appliances for you to fit your units (also within your budget)
All that we leave for you to do is place the orders with the relevant suppliers and manage the process with your builder. It’s that simple.
If you would like to view this completed design of your new kitchen in 3D (photorealistic views) then please opt for our Kitchen package as this includes all of the above along with 3D’s.